- discuss which you think are most valued by schools and society.
- Is it possible to have more than one intelligence? Explain the pros and cons of this.
Monday, September 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to Human Services! This year you will learn about human development from teens to gerontology. You will learn the skills you need to assist people through as they develop while being encouraging and supportive of their individual needs. You will explore a variety of career options related to Human Services.
1.The intelligences that I think are most valued at schools and societys are logic/math,spatial,language and body movement.
ReplyDelete2.It is possible to have more than one intelligence.The pros are that you are intelligent in more than one area. The cons are that you might be intelligent in more than one area but you might not be intelligent in the area you need to pursue the career you want. I wish I was more intelligent in logic/math so that I could be a Dental Hygienist.
1. I think that schools and societies value social, language, and logic/math the most.
ReplyDelete2. It is possible to have more than one intelligence. One pro of this is that you can learn in more than one way. A con of this would be that maybe you do not learn in the ways you are being taught.
1. I think the intelligences that are most valued by schools are, physical ,social,and logic.
ReplyDelete2. It is possible to have more than one intelligence. The pros are because you can be smart in a lot of things and do different things. The cons may be with other people pressuring you to pursue something that you may not care about but they want you to do it because your good at it.
Makayla Perkins
i think the values that are valued in school are social,logic,and language.
ReplyDelete2.I think that it is possible to have more than 1 intelligance, pors are because u can be smart in many different things and u can learn in different way and not all people learn the same thing.the cons i think taht maybe u dont know how to learn something the same way that others are being taught.
CHEYENNE WRIGLEY:)
1. I think social is the most valued in school and society.
ReplyDelete2. You can have more then one intelegence and a pro to that is that you have more common knolegde about two things then other people to It just may be bad cause it takes away from other knowledges and could be a lot to handle.
-Zachary.