Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to Human Services! This year you will learn about human development from teens to gerontology. You will learn the skills you need to assist people through as they develop while being encouraging and supportive of their individual needs. You will explore a variety of career options related to Human Services.
Well I think music is important.Every school has a music class that children have to take but I think it is important to integrate music throughout the day. If I was a teacher I might integrate music in my classroom at least two times a day. I think if the children danced to music everyday it would make them feel relaxed. The children could learn new songs for each new subject they learn. It would help them learn different subjects through song.
ReplyDeleteI think that art and music are 2 very important things that are needed not only as an adult but especially as a young child. I would intergrate music everyday by having a new song that we learn each week. Depending on what we are learning about I would have them learn a song about that subject. We would work on it everyday at circle time.
ReplyDeleteIf I was a teacher I would intergrate music in the classroom by making up a song each time we learn something new. I would also intergrate it when I feel that it is time for the kids to get moving around and not sitting for so long.
ReplyDeleteMakayla Perkins
If I had to integrate music into a childrens school day I would put as much music into the day as I could. I would sing a song with the kids during meeting in the morning and other times throughout the day. I would sing a song before snack and lunch to get kids ready for snack time and lunch time. I would try to do activities throughout the day that would incorporate music such as, dancing and listening to movement songs like "I'm going on a bear hunt" or "The Bean Bag Dance."
ReplyDeleteIf I was a teacher I would intergrate music in the classroom by starting the day off with music and dance to get them comfortable and awake. I would also use music when they are doing arts and crafts and things like washing their hands and eating snack. I think it is a good thing to have in a classroom it makes the class feel more alive and helps the kids feel fresh and happy.
ReplyDeletemusic is a very good way for kids to start off the day. And if I had to integrate music into childs school day I would have music playing when the walk into the class room, and I would also do a bunch of small activity's based on movement but at the same time have music playing. Ashley
ReplyDeleteI would start each day with sort of a wake up song and dance. Then through the week i would base a different song on whatever the unit is that the kids are learning theis week. I would also have a free time where the kids could dance to whatever their favorite song was based on which kids day it was to bring in a song.
ReplyDelete~Jackie
I would integrate music into the school routine by for each subject I would have some sort of song for it in the beginning and in the morning I would have a morning circle and I would do a song for the days of the week the weather and the month and all that because I think that kids learn more when they have something fun along with it.
DeleteCheyenne Wrigley
How would I intergrate music into a school day?
ReplyDeleteTo start the day off with breakfast i would sing a time to sit and eat song, then after freeplay and into circle time would sing a sit and cross your legs song then we would read a book and sing a song about the book. More play and then we would have lunch and sing a song then, then calm it down with a soft song before nap. You can bring music into any part of the day.
-Zachary Morse
I would intergrate music into a school day when we did morning meeting. We would sing a song about the day of the week, the year, and weather. We would also sing songs while they are waiting in line to go to lunch, P.E., Art, ouitside, etc.we would also dance to these songs.
ReplyDeleteOlivia G-H